ubd or itb

man...buring2 duduk drumah ane panjang cuti atu aha it's like about more than a year i had my vacation..apa inda buring..umpama anggur and apple dtanam pun nda tumbuh...bekarak dh utak ane aha...i reli2 wanna go back to my study...inda itb or ubd asal dpt mau...mudahan th jua amin2...chayo2...gambate..azaza fainting aha antam lurus kh jua nda tu...

wahh result g nda g bth kuar huhu mudahan th belurih eng amin2...soo i will get to choose varieties crouses either itb or ubd ehe now thats awesome...

f nda dpt itb or ubd cri kaja th ne permenant work =( man i dont wanna work yet i wanna countinue my study first sampai ke master insya allah f ada rezeki...f nada rezeki sampai ke degree pun alhamdulillah...theres alot of competition already and i wont lose to them...but my real enemy is myself i want to compete with myself...but i cant push myself over the limit...because of well something will occur to me when i do aha you guys wont understand..so i study only nearly to the limit...well im that type also so i concertrat myself in the class...well thahs the other way to study..im not that hard working type but more to study smart aha yeah right...yeah it is right

my friends always sees me as a hard working person...sorry guys im not aha atu bg pandangan ku lah..we all have different thoughts

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Home | Gallery | Tutorials | Freebies | About Us | Contact Us

Copyright © 2009 WAHAI LIFE |Designed by Templatemo |Converted to blogger by BloggerThemes.Net

Usage Rights

DesignBlog BloggerTheme comes under a Creative Commons License.This template is free of charge to create a personal blog.You can make changes to the templates to suit your needs.But You must keep the footer links Intact.